Wednesday, December 30, 2009

A Winter Wonderland

Soft fluffy flakes, trap me so I can't escape,
Or venture into the world that seems to be so great.
A white blanket lays outside my window,
Leaving not a trace of another color to glow.

Silently taking over, while mishaps occurs over my shoulder,
Only growing stranger as I get older.
Emergency closing tries to make me smile,
But now it only makes me worry since I'm not a child.

Why so severe of something so clear,
Well white but it shouldn't bring no fear.
Its not BLACK and thats a fact,
Darkness was the trap, now theres no color for that.

And yet so effortlessly as we can see,
We've been thrown inside to watch the WHITE surround thee.
Freezing water, stopping electricity, and hurting everything in its vicinity,
But at the same time it works magnificently.

To cause destruction and corruption, and a mental abduction,
Changing our facial expressions and the topic of discussion.
Wow its crazy... i wish they could talk,
With so much influence I wish they could walk

Say words about the places where they land,
Or discuss topics of importance, I'm just sayin.
I wish everyone would talk about WORLD HUNGER the same way,
OR World Peace, or war in the middle East. or the next football game play.

Shaking my head at our ignorance,
But I wanna scream out words of belligerence.
Let it snow... tru tru I'm wit it
Well thats all for now i gotta go shovel this ish...

No comments:

Post a Comment