Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Ungraded Assignment

An assignment given to me by the BIG MAN,
Told me to find out whats in store and whats the big plan.
I never thought about the answer or took the question to understand,
But this thought always displayed itself whenever I stand.
So confused on the way that He made me,
And ideas came to mind on the ways to create me.
Two cups of pride, 400 years of slavery
Four gallons of love, and millions of people to hate me.
Then some bravery for any type of predicament,
And at the end I think I tasted some cinnamon.
But isnt that wrong cuz it triggers my allergies,
So how could I taste something that will cut off the way that I breathe?
History is corrupted and its his story,
So when will I know the tale of Autrezz's glory?
So confused that I'm running from tears,
And running away from those who actually care.
I'm centered in the place where people find their careers,
But I still dont know what my reason is for being here.
Advisors all around me writing in books,
And I'm breaking mirrors because of my looks.
Psycological slavery must've gotten me shook,
And in a crime upon myself I become the crook.
Pictures are never perfect, so I never can finish painting my pictures,
Im ignorant to this thing they call life, But, DONT'T call me a NIGGER.
Categorized as tall when they look at my figure,
But I always feel so small when I go to pull the trigger.
Not on a gun but the trigger to my thoughts,
Got me feeling like a peice of material that somebody randomly bought.
And all this came along on a scholarly walk,
In between taking classes the the government bought.
Am I an experient in a global sized lab,
Scientist are using me intead of looking for rats.
World is goin crazy cuz dogs are running from cats,
this stuff crazy please dont laugh at that.
Should I be mad or should I be happy,
Should my hair be straight or should it be nappy?
If my hair has lost its waves would this girl rap to me,
But all of it is nonsense and not a moral nessesity.
Thats why I dont care,
I cut the braids in "06 so now I have short hair.
I keep the crowd happy and keep a crystal stare,
So my name can be inside the membrane of those who aint even here.
Family, friends, foes and those I don't know,
This is my invitation to letting stress go.
And a warm welcoming to the brain for letting my knowledge grow,
Until I get the answer to the question of life, this will be so!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment