Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Where I Want To Be

Where I want to be, wherever the gloss in her eyes reflects,
Capturing all the graphics on design with sounds and effects,
Whenever I look into them is the place I will be next,
To bad it can't be that simple, why is it so perplex?

Just to see a vision, make it my mission,
Start my city tripping, or began to envision,
The places of her dreams and the thoughts she is wishing,
Replacing someone else from her mind to create my enlistment.

Hopefully, im already in her mind like she's in mine,
Cuz time after time I see a vision but still feel blind,
From the feeling of love but I know she's my one of a kind,
Maybe not, so unlikely if its not a message from the divine.

Damn... there's nothing saying its for me,
No signs saying "Come in and see!"
Four walls around me screaming no tragedy,
Im still a little skeptical, I can barely breathe.

But I still want to be in this place,
Looking for another peek, at least a small taste,
One more glance in her eyes and im sure I can trace,
The place where we were smiling face to face.

I have to make it there, but I don't know when it happened,
The image becomes to discrete and its hard for grasping.
So I try to make sounds like the image and began snapping,
Only to find out it was a dream that never happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment