Wednesday, December 30, 2009

My Rosetta Stone

Does it exist if its not there,
Does a hole appear on fabric if it begins to tear?
Feelings aren't shown or put in the air,
I wouldn't say they're gone or say they're not here.

Love for someone isn't always told,
Just like I can't always get warm when I get cold.
Hate is tossed around in between the feelings new and old,
But if its cleaned up early I'm sure it won't mold.

Undecided on life so my pen doesn't ink long,
Thinking of different ways to finish life's song.
Not showing my feeling shouldn't be wrong,
And dismissing a tragedy to come is only because I know it doesn't belong.

If no smile is my reflection then what is my selection,
I just go with the flow instead of just guessing.
Being ask if I'm mad when there's no need for correction,
Makes matter get bad don't u see that when it happens?

I don't wanna be a burden or even hurt you,
I'm just trying to get by in undergrad school.
I've been the flirt, chased skirts, even had me a boo,
So it doesn't matter what other people say I do.

Insecurity seems to be at arise,
My truth speaking is only thought of as lies.
Our love is confused and full of non dried eyes.
And I've become a victim to questions that start with "why".

A lost soul looking for a story,
On my mission to the divine land, so no need for glory.
I'm doing so wrong, and school seems to bore me,
But my life seems like a movie cuz people began to want to tour me?

Break ups, make ups, unstable life,
I gave up awhile ago looking for a wife.
Time and fate has decided for me, I hope she aint trife,
But I'm living the cutting edge, so where is my knife.

Waves wash my scout, people began to shout.
Another tea cup memory cuz I feel short and stout.
Descision get bad like I'm fishing for trout,
And still I'm not full of myself or bragging my clout.

Visions are dyed-in-the-wool, things stop looking so good,
As time passes I reminise on the things that I should.
Or should've done, instead of wishing I could,
No longer a product of my environment or boy from the hood.

Mission is a man in heaven
After the noon's peak but a little before seven
Searching for my answers 5 hours before eleven
Only to find out that her soulmate was me not devin

No comments:

Post a Comment