Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Fear of The Unknown

Its funny what fear can make a person do,
It aint that funny when its coming from you.
Everyday people see me, continue to greet me,
But in there mind they wish to retreat from me.
Behind my back and I'm still the topic of their conversation,
Using my thoughts for their oral ejaculation.
I'm a regular person just I reached to be the greatest,
Because I can't settle for less if you aint heard the latest.

Smiles aren't part of my personality as you can clearly see,
Thats why my pose is so vigorously.
Antisocial never, I guess thats what I appear to be,
Spot me from a distance and closely think of only trajedy.
Take notes on my outside actions and judge,
Afraid of my honesty and quick to hold a grudge.
Little do they know I'm not what they make of me,
So Im going to make the unknown of me clear to see.

Soft never that, but I do have a heart,
Quick to speak the truth not when our relationship first starts.
Wear a straight face without remorse, my pride burns like the flames of a torch,
Let my passion burn so what ever my eyes desire begins to scorch.
My mind screams "LET FREEDOM RING' while my body doesn't do a thing,
At least for now until cuz I'm too busy worrying about 2012's spring.
School kid well that used to be me, before I got krispy,
Double k closed down and money problems arised so my pride got wispy.
But it didn't keep me down, although I wear a frown,
I'm still standing tall no matter what they say now.

No comments:

Post a Comment