Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Pain In My Life

Confusion of oppression, society got me guessing,
Why bother continuing this quest towards a mental depression.
Or maybe its a blessing, more like a mental lesson,
Is there something greater out there for me is my real question?

Poverty, starvation, and years and years of hatred,
Sight of falling soldiers, made me think that I won't make it.
Especially today kid, because I'm not the greatest,
Or afraid to speak his mind and the critiques can't take it.

My origin I can't trace it, the darkness I can't shake it,
Theres somethings that exist that I'm not ready to face it.
I'm just keeping it blatant, on ant type of occassion,
African descent or maybe thats just my liaison.

Not knowing my full strengths so I just stay to myself,
Hoping I will find out soon so I can lend a hand just to help.
Move on from the from the past hardships that I felt,
And play out my life of cards you know the hand that I was dealt.

No comments:

Post a Comment