Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Greater Intentions

Here I am, I stand as a man,
With no intention to do bad but here to lend her a hand.
Debating on my actions for the day with thoughts of her smile,
Just with the perception of what makes things worth wild.

Hopefully I can do things to make her happy,
Searching for her dreams so I can grasp thee.
Intentions of her mind so I can lend a hand,
So as a man, here I stand.

Making sure everything goes well not so she can admire me,
But she can have a good reminise in her diary.
Taking away her stress to give her the break she needs,
While fulfilling my manly deeds.

Wake up to her beautiful bliss, I know she's who I desire,
She's well appreciated, she's definitely the fuel to my fire.
Stop my pride from forcing myself to hide,
My passion and love so ours feelings can began to strive.

For greater achievement, cuz we will reach it,
No need for a lesson in love cuz I can teach it.
Blinded no more cuz I can see it,
And I've opened up my heart to achieve it.

Not knowing how long I will be around,
So I thank you now for the LOVE that we've have found

1 comment:

  1. this is always one of my faves. never get tired of readin it.

    ReplyDelete