Wednesday, December 30, 2009

The Break Down

I've been shot in the heart two times,
Maybe three or four because I was young and blind.
One shot felt like the end of my life line,
And made me wanna change my ways to those of crime.

Not many seconds,minutes, or hours but many years.
Too many days and months full of tears.
My Rosetta stone to the end because I know it nears.
To her well you the relief of my fears.

So many things go unnamed,
Only because no one's the blame.
Not to blame or no blue-eyed devil to take on the fame,
But always a colorful face to take on the shame.

Ridiculous, sort or conspiculous,
Maybe just a thought or the only way to get to us.
Put me down through generations to privilage us,
Too bad NIGGAS don't get the hints they give to us,

So I laugh to cover my cries,
Talk shit and trash to relieve my own sighs.
Take extra baths to wash the stench of my tries,
And speak only the truth to only receive lies

Here I go back on this black ish,
Need to be Ray J to get one wish.
Maybe Aladin way is better where's my gene dish,
This need to be more simple like red fish blue fish.

Cuz his dream was to be the one standing on top,
Didn't know how long it would take so he made clock.
Damn... thought he had me on lock.
Just to find out death is the only way I can be stopped.

Fuck his dream, see my vision is me winning,
Standing tall, pointing to the crowd while grinning.
Earth goes green and the world's still spinning.
My essence remembered and my remains in an ocean swimming.

This is my response to love, life and laughing,
Cuz til the end I'll take the breathes to continue gasping.
Not for air but joy until my final colapsing,
I will try to get this knowledge that's my way of trapping.

So lyrically I can take you out your misery,
Become one with the mind then cleanse the body physically.
Take away my hate and get better mentally,
So from now on I won't let nothing small get to me.

This is the break down,
Done wit the fakes and clowns.
Obviously I'm great now,
So when u see me I'm good even with my face frowned.

No comments:

Post a Comment