Wednesday, December 30, 2009

The Past Still Haunts Me

Whats in my closet thats got me seeking demons,
No more fantacies, just cold sweats from tremously dreamin.
Anger and rage become my only reason,
Cuz excepting things I can not change ain't what I belive in.
Living in hell, and surrounded by lies,
Continues my struggle with pride and silences my cries.
But skeletons only take the place of my tries,
And then in turn I realize in the end we still die.
Never a scream, turmoil covered up in my laughs,
And nomore shedding tears cuz thats in my past.
As I grasp the golden key to my task,
So many doors began to lock on my onerous path.
So I switch it up, so there's no more reasons for chiefing,
And give up my guns, so theres no more reasons for bleeding.
Take back my smiles, so there's a reason for cheesing,
And watch what I reminising so theres nomore reasons for grieving.
But my eyes still vision her death, so i wonder whats left,
And i wonder who's gonna get me to the next step.
Never playing but serious, so what would you expect,
If i came to you on my knees looking for a death threat?
Cuz I will always remember, the coldest day of the winter,
Also known as the birth of my temper.
06's twenty-second day of December,
My love met the fate of an enternally ember.
So because of this I stay trapped in my thoughts,
Feeling like a slave that Uncle Sam and them caught.
Hopefully i can continue my scholarly walk,
And continue taking classes that the govenment bought.
Never State Property like Beanie Segil
So I will coninue to to do best during my lifetime of perenial.

No comments:

Post a Comment