Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Love Sick

Hardaches, trials and tribulations,
A break full of chest inflamtions.
So blind to happiness and information,
About this woman who lays by my side patiently waiting.

Full of grief of me,
And still by my side its so hard to believe,
Feelings of love keeps her in my vacinity,
But the absence of her I make decisions miserably.

Fast life has slowed down,
No more entertainment from being a clown.
Music still on play but theres no more sound,
And I don't know how much time I have left for her to be around.

So i tell her over and over I LOVE HER!!!!!!
Tell her that i need to reach out and touch her,
I give up lust for another,
Because i found the one that can become like the mother.

The mother who gives birth to my happy ending,
The one whose worth all my money spending.
If this is a game she my prize I wanna be winning,
Cuz her love is what keeps my world spinning.

Feeling dumb and all types of silly,
Trapped in her love got me feeling withy.
Emotions open up and my teeth are feeling gritty,
Invisible tears slide down my face and escape from me.

Everyday time passes me trying to be optimistic,
Hoping my time won't run out before I can get it.
Or her, hopefuly both is my entension,
I LOVE her i just wanted to make sure i didnt forget to metion.

I cant help but feel that way because love for her flows through my veins,
So i cant tell why the description of my love for her looks so feign.
Maybe I'm slipping or going insane,
But I cant eat, sleep, or think without her on my brain.

Even in my memories before her she still walks by,
Smiling and waving and telling me hi.
Laughing at my old jokes and taking away my shy,
And dressing cute in everything GOT DAMN SHE FLY!!!!!!!!!

Considerate thoughts always come out of her mind,
I feel like an eternity has went by when we're together at times.
If I'm fortunate for another chance just to make her mine,
I'll make our love shine, with flavor like a bottle of wine.

But until that time i will be miserable and effete
Give away my hate for love and time shall soon speak.
Tell her again that I love her and shes all that I need,
And recieving LOve from Her has become one of my moral neccessaties

No comments:

Post a Comment