Monday, February 14, 2011

A Cold Reminisce

I sit back reading your old messages you sent to me,

In my mind I rewrite my replies in hopes that you could see,

Everytihing I wish I could share with you,

Letting go of the memories is something I can't bare to do,


I shower in my thoughts, drown in my sorrow,

I'm revived with hope, but drifting until tomorrow,

So today I freeze and shiver, still sad to witness,

You're gone without ending words so I live A Cold Reminisce,


Photographic memory but my brain dispays moving art,

So my words surround us and narrates our start,

Until our end, sometimes I see things of what could have been,

Then I step back into reality where I'm far from the win,


But then I get back to dreaming and I impregnate a thought,

Into my own mind, giving birth to something that couldn't be bought,

Raise it until it's fully developed, then share it with everyone,

Each time I write a poem I celebrate a war that's won,


In my head because it sybolizes a completed thought,

So I can reminisce and move on from feelings before they are caught,

Again, making me trapped in this hopeless love affair,

That I seem to close myself into creating moments of despair,


Or I begin rewriting lines that I've used to display my feelings,

My love begins to hurt so its no longer appealiing,

Then I'm left with just myself, four walls, a frown and a pen,

Social networks to display my thoughts so I'm left with a temporary win,


And I don't even reread it after I press publish or create post,

Because my heart remembers the words while my mind plays the host,

To the memories that keep me feeling like this,

Leaving me to just be honest, revealing that I have something to miss,


Something to treasure and praise with glory,

To also reinact and display a story,

Something to help me mature and to grow,

To also prepare me for the cold days of tomorrow,


Still I keep trying to forget the way I feel,

Hoping to make a difference now that's beyond real,

Since my past can't be changed and my future stays untold,

The gifts of my present have my back until I'm old,


Meaning I continue writing since that's my gift,

From God, and my pressent back is to uplift,

So with my words I display it all so I can picture this,

Happiness with you but within the walls of A Cold Reminisce.

No comments:

Post a Comment