Sunday, February 6, 2011

The One

Her beauty will be like an inspiration,

Creating many thoughts and an anticipation,

I'm falling for her but she's so far away,

I'm calling for her but in her mind I have no place to stay,


I'm still trying to make an entrance into her heart,

But I have to cross her mind just to start,

She takes over my thoughts, leaving me in shock,

I race for her love hoping on my side lies a clock,


Or two, hopefully eternities' blessing,

If fate will have it she'd find me impressing,

Worth her time, worth introducing me to her world,

Since I'm captivated by her looks and not just the way she twirled,


In her dresses or anything she wears,

Head over heels, frantically walking, or standing on the stairs,

Like a fairy tale, since I know that's what she dreams of,

I'm willing to make sacrifices to experience true love,


Although I did once before, but I found out too late,

Sometime in January but I'd rather not give the date,

For it was after we were over, when I thought we grew closer,

When I became single, and became a true composer,


Of words in a rhyme scheme or this thing we call poetry,

So I reveal it all too bad we split like the group Floetry,

Now I have embarked on a new journey,

Sue me if I'm wrong I'll find an attorney,


I can no longer polish this memory hoping she remembers me,

In every thing I write I take time hoping to rekindle thee,

Hopeless love affair, so confused I stop and stare,

Because I keep putting my mind through moments of despair,


So now that the moments over I let my words move on for me,

Since my mind its trapped like an inception I hold on to her glory,

Now as a sign of hope, I'm convinced I can cope,

Since its happened before new love is a vision for me to scope,


Then the one who I seek interest in feels the same way I do,

Same stories come out and the same fears too,

But then I'm pulled back into the inception,

As I come out, the one I seek questions her selection,


Of me, and if I can be for her and not for my past,

So I know not to force it since that makes a greater task,

With no intentions to lead her on I tell her the truth,

I explain to her my situation upon my youth,


Even though I'm still in it, so she isn't offended,

Understands my situation and knows that my feelings aren't blended,

Realizes that its impossible for me to let go since I genuinely care,

Appreciates the sacrifice for her love, so she just stops and stares,


For she wants to be the one, who's the driver or shotgun,

If we happened to be together for that long ride towards the sun,

Into heaven, where our souls will align forever,

Creating our miracle of love, our accomplished endeavor,


Temptations won't exist, I just remember her kiss,

Her touch, her hug, every moment leads to reminisce,

For it will be that true moment when my soul and her's attract,

When I've found the One, I'll sacrifice it all and that's a fact.

No comments:

Post a Comment