Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Thoughts When She Crosses My Mind

I feel so shook up when it comes to saying words with meanings who,
Abbreviate my feelings and thoughts pertaining you,
Like a beautiful chaos, my mind is circadian to,
Gasconade my heart into staying true,

If love was a pool I'd drown in it like when I was 13,
Then revive myself and take another dive in it til I'm on a swim team,
Master its challenges until I balance it,
Just for your love, I'd gamble and chance with it,

I'd make time for it to unwind then recoil,
Until your love is a chatelaine for my love, and it spoils,
Me, to abdicate, my chauvinistic ways,
Or be punished by macerate until my last days,

Thank God for this auspicious woman, and asperity she won't see,
I'll embrace her like a banner, and her hearts the topic of vexillology,
Explore her love like geology, study her mind like psychology,
Become friends with her ways and pleasures like she's sociology,

Then I told her if she's looking for the qualities of most guys then you can turn around now,
I make decisions for the heart, so your smile won't look down,
I think outside of myself, so my actions can speak louder,
Than any gold or money, and last more than an hour,

Weekend lover, more like 24/7,
I'm the mirror image of love like Nevaeh is to heaven,
But I give the same meaning just with a different name,
No need to buy your love, I'm all real no need for the games,

Eternities blessings are giving me a lesson,
In love and maturity, but it's keeping me guessing,
Since love is blind, and it goes in all directions,
Who's gonna deliver to me this love I seek and where's the selections?

No comments:

Post a Comment