Friday, July 23, 2010

First Non-Poetic Blog

See I'm not really a blogger I'm just a writer. I write poetry and a few raps but sometimes I still have leftover thoughts for the songs or poems even after they're done. So i guess I'm about to began writing regular blogs about my life that just seem hard to put into a finished song or poem. Some of these new blogs they may come may even motivate me into writing some new poetry. I guess this little experience in writing regular blogs will help me release more thoughts of mine. If you read my poems or blogs just comment on them even if you're saying you hate them. As a writer I like to hear the criticism to keep me going and it may help me better myself as a writer.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I'm glad to see you posted something. You're right, blogging does help to motivate you to write more. I'm into poetry myself and just writing period, so the blog thing from time to time helps to keep the flow going. And when you have people who choose follow your blog, it lets you know someone is interested in what you have to write about! Keep Writing ;-)

    ReplyDelete