Monday, January 23, 2012

Tainted Image

She's gorgeous, she's beautiful, she's ugly,

I think she deserves the world while she thinks nothing should be placed above me,

Except for the divine,

I'd spend my days reminding her of her beauty,

While she spends her nights dreaming of things that aren't in the view, see,

She can be told 100 times a day of her attraction,

Making her own division of beauty while she multiplies it by a negative to began a subtraction,

Of things that don't exist but make her reminisce,

On lies told to her from a boy trying to be man but she adds to the list,

Confusing her vision of beauty, clouding her mind,

Changing her words to describe herself, and losing herself for someone else to find,

I just pray for a valorous moment so I can tell her what's real,

Well show her so I don't look like the rest who just want to seal the deal,

Or make a short cut through the path that gets to her heart,

I want to take notes on each part and celebrate the anniversary of our start,

Remind her that I'm not planning my closing remarks just a settle see you later,

Meaning I don't want us to end but our departure will be business terms to chase the paper,

Then I'm back in her line of sight,

So I our time separated will be work and maybe more than one small endeavor,

Making it impossible for "I see you babe," to follow a whenever,

Our time will be cherished like her heart and soul,

Deeds are done effortlessly and spiritual alignment is our goal,

I just ask for the secret that decides what stays locked in her mind,

So the right description of her can be returned because I plan to find,

The blueprint that once made her whole,

What has tainted her image, and a map of her heart and soul,

So that I can take trips through her heart and know my way around,

Converse with her soul and keep our communication at a level to astound,

I want to restore the trust she wants had,

Without hesitation create a smile for each time she's sad,

I want to be the reason she smiles,

If there's a thought of her unhappiness I will travel the miles,

I guess I want to change the picture that's already painted,

In hopes to remind her of her image that was unfortunately tainted...

No comments:

Post a Comment