Sunday, September 11, 2011

Dream Inception

You rest your head on my chest,
I thank God for allowing me to invest,
Time to watch you dream as you relieve my stress,
Because with you, I escape reality,
Wherever the scenery seen through your eyes is where I'd rather be,
Whether we're in the rain, somewhere in Spain,
Cruising on the ocean or even on a plane,
I just want you to create an inception,
Use the reflection of your beauty to point me in the right direction,
To where my heart has a home,
And where my mind can rest so it no longer has to roam,
I want you to create a memory used to rekindle thee,
Moments of happiness so gloomy days will no longer swindle me,
Into thinking that I had to struggle just to get by,
I feel warmth in your touch and feel at ease when you say hi,
No more living on the edge,
And no more racing for the finish like a hog with a hedge,
I can slow it down a bit, like a deep breathe in between each kiss,
Leave no time to reminisce and not too much time for me to miss,
You, since when we're not together you live in my mind,
Hopefully you can create this dream inception and everything will be just fine!

No comments:

Post a Comment