Thursday, August 4, 2011

To: __(insert your name here)__

In the mix of creating a great memory,
Trying to change the relationship of a friend of me,
Well a friend of mine, waiting for the moment,
That time seems to be valuable and hers she will loan it,
I'm hoping she gives me the time of the day,
With the time of the night here patiently I lay,
Contemplating the seconds, minutes, and hours,
That we plan parties and possibly showers,
But then I come back to reality where I'm falling for you,
So I grab my phone, no text, because I'm calling for you,
Then I grow silent over the phone unless its to console,
In person I just look into your eyes and let my soul take control,
Of my words, since my mind is thinking of your last kiss,
And my heart has memories of all the times I would miss,
You, angelic being definitely from the divine,
I have thoughts to make you mine, still to shy, so I just watch you shine,
I'm growing blind,
Because now I don't see you for your physical appearance,
I see to your soul, feel the touch of your heart, and I ignore any interference,
Between us,
I wrote this for the future hoping that in due time you would read,
The two lines after this, with hopes that you believed,
I'm ready to sign the contract that will promise to keep you near,
And all I ask is that you insert your name right there...

To:___(the woman of my dreams)___
From: A Guy Named Trez

No comments:

Post a Comment