Friday, July 1, 2011

Untitled

I'm over due,
For a tear drop or two,
I feel the emotions bubble so I wait for the eruption,

It's all clear now,
A dream I've had,
Has made my vision cloudy and has no room for interruption,

When did this happen?
Where was my warning?
Why is there no one to just give me what I need?

But what do I want?
And was there someone trying?
Of course there was but I was too naive just trying to succeed,

Now I'm all alone,
With a temporary win,
But the memories come back and trap me,

So I had a lead,
But I loss in the end,
Day to day working so have bills pimp and slap me,

So ready to give up,
But I look in my corner,
I have a few but not as many as the corners I stand in,

So I have to step away,
Leave some people be,
Since there's no real point in demanding,

What's supposed to be,
Or what I want,
Or what I think I should get and deserve,

Feeling like a wounded angel,
Failure is my reflection,
So I fade into the background, sit back and observe,

I smile like a champ,
But I feel the pain of a loser,
But I just have to let something go and not grow,

Since a tear won't fall,
I give a drip for the road,
I just bleed my heart in my rhymes to let my feelings show...

No comments:

Post a Comment