Sunday, January 9, 2011

Thoughts Before I Propose

I can't explain it, well I can,

Too many words to write down with a pen,

No longer afraid to be heart broken,

My heart was a machine and her love was its slot token,


She's activated me, with her love as the key,

I can be the man that she seeks,

Be the man that she keeps,

And be the man she wants and needs,


Show her, her true beauty,

No need to lie because its easy to view, see,

Her personality out weighs her beautiful face,

Leaving astonishment and a glow to every place,


That she's in, or has been taken by,

She's an automatic win every time she say's hi,

Inhaling excellence, exhaling something just short of perfection,

Leaving no thoughts for another selection,


Her mind is ideal, insinuating all thoughts of greatness,

Intelligence with a sense of humor I don't know how to take this,

Head over heals and willing to give one knee to the ground,

I'm just listening to my heart and her name's the beating sound,


Her mouth just glows a smile, one in return her lips command it,

So I'm under her control and I don't want to withstand it,

I'm just lost in her love, I guess my heart is just stranded,

Proving love can be given but at the same time demanded,


I want to fall so deep in love with her,

That our souls align with one another,

That our thoughts are done simultaneously,

Leaving no way for happiness to leave,


When sad times come about, we won't feel short and stout,

But we'll just use it to make the joy of us outweigh it out,

No balance between the good and the bad,

Just the reaching of Cloud 9 and our names they can add,


To the list, I can't say I remember feeling like this,

Many great moments, but not like this beautiful bliss,

I'm willing to freeze over in the North Atlantic like jack from Titanic,

Waiting for her love to take over, no need to panic,


I'm definitely with this decision, she's who I adore,

She has my mind battling my soul, and my heart ready for war,

Wow... I guess it's all in the open leaving me exposed,

At least my mind was on the right path before I proposed...

No comments:

Post a Comment