Thursday, September 23, 2010

The Beauty Beside Me

Introduced to study myself,

Psychological lesson not pertained to wealth,

Keeping my mind enslaved to capture the beauty,

Outside of my mind, because I thought that I knew me,

Then it hit me,

Someone else will give me,

Happiness if I worked for it, no way would it skip me,

Pure, untamed, prenamed with no shame,

So close, but so far, I'm lost in her game,

With I girl I haven't met, or fully met, and only time will tell,

Hopefully she's already known, so things can go well,

Because she'll be too intelligent to be played,

Not caught up on my waves,

And her beauty will be unconditional so it cannot be weighed,

So it flows inside and out, without a doubt,

I hear it shout, on silent I still feel her clout,

But if she's not known, I wonder where we'd meet,

Will she trip and fall into my arms, will we smile when we greet,

Each other, or will I be too caught up on another,

That she won't bother, just give me the side eye under cover,

Well from a distance, with persistence, with no delivery,

Sacrificing her feelings for someone else but waiting for only me,

Hopefully I won't be too blind, to see her actions,

And my heart is open and willing to fulfill her satisfactions,

Hopefully I can open my mind to think the things she enjoys,

I'll work for her love if her heart has me employed,

Pain and pleasure will only create the heights,

While our lows will seem out of sight,

I think that maybe I'm too into things that seem unknown,

But I'm still waiting for the calling of love and I'm still watching my phone....

No comments:

Post a Comment