Thursday, September 12, 2013

Behind The Melody

I tried to cry yesterday,
Hoping to relieve myself of the memories that refuse to stray,
The moments when I could witness,
Thoughts that make me reminisce but you wouldn't get this,
So misunderstood,
The scenes illustrated behind the melody were always good,
Forced to move on and wishing I could,
Just let go and start something new,
But I'm lost in your spell so I'm forced to subdue,
I defined my once ideal woman in a lustful environment,
Since no one would hire it,
My heart resides on my sleeve before love's retirement,
Incapable of selling out since I'm trying to survive,
The business, but to the meeting I have yet to arrive,
So I'm waiting for the alignment of our hearts,
Hoping that our prior pains are relieved before our new chapter starts,
Maybe our prides will let us show what we once hid,
Engrave in stone what we once did,
Give us the strength to stay focused on the view of one another when one glared,
Allowing our minds to journey together keeping our thoughts simultaneously prepared,
So nothing will interrupt our passion,
Yet we hold strong that's all I'm asking,
May we use each other for grasping,
Love deep definition as hate starts contrasting,
The words we use to put together our melodic song,
So only behind the melody they will see what went wrong...

No comments:

Post a Comment