Friday, October 19, 2012

Tomorrow Without Her

Why does she stay? I often wonder, What made her fall for me? I begin to ponder, Purifying her essence to follow my direction, While fantasizing off of a mental erection, She's just having fun I guess, Allowing her feelings to flow freely, relieving her stress, Especially if she lays on my chest, I'm assuming the sound of my heart beat must speak her name, And the warmth of my body must fill her frame, So she becomes lost in the moment, Searching for ways that she can own it, So momentarily my thoughts of freedom she condones it, Just wanting my company she makes her displays, Until I began caressing her mind with my words slightly changing her ways, Not caught up on my waves when they choose to appear, Or even my small sense of style when I'm choosing my gear, So she's liking me for me, for some reason I doubt her, Hopefully that can change before I'm living in a tomorrow without her!

No comments:

Post a Comment