Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Love Lost

Forced to test with the laws of physics and entertain the black roses,
Having thoughts of investing in a diamond in the rough with the model poses,
Forsaken with the illustrious delusion of outer beauty,
Covering the golden hearted child that's pushed out of the view see,
She held the title of being a woman with grace and fell to a temporary disgrace,
Hence her image was tainted leaving facts of her greatness to be misplaced,
So I make arrangements to end the love affair with her as I walk with the florist,
Since my journey through my loves heart makes me feel like a tourist,
As I ponder upon the beautiful garden searching for something lifeless,
I pray that I never have another moment like this,
Memory seats I'm sitting on hoping to recline to a happy time,
Then I remember I'm on a stool in front of a double pour with no lime,
Sipping to replace the tears and tipping to survive the years,
Of running from the empty glasses I've left to clear,
Perhaps I struggle with the deception of saving for loves cost,
When in all actualality I'm setting myself up for love lost...

No comments:

Post a Comment