Tuesday, April 10, 2012

When I See You

When I see you, I see a delicate flower, Blossomed in May, nurtured from April showers, I see beauty in a pure form, A ray of sunshine, the calm to any storm, Something that would be a figment of my imagination or hard to explain, In which would engulf my attention and make me want to obtain, Whatever makes you smile, whatever stays on your mind, Whatever makes you want to open your heart and create a new bind, If your love is lost I would sign up to search for, What’s missing, restore it and search to give you more, Of what you deserve, I ask your interest so I can work to invest, Time and patience, so you won’t receive less, Than what can be offered at any given moment, So when I see you smile I remember your happiness that I seek for so that you can forever own it!

No comments:

Post a Comment